Dylan LOVES fire trucks! I took him to the fire station and he spent 90% of his time sitting in the drivers seat driving!
We went really low key on his presents... he got a tractor and some books. He was very happy!
My handsome man:)
Dylan loves his grandma!
I love his face in this picture! He was stoked about his fire truck cake.
This picture was taken right after he blew out the candles. He got smoke in his eyes...
Dylan is super sweet and very very very sassy! He's a teaser and a lover. He's into everything and every time I leave him alone for a moment he is doing something naughty. He climbs on every counter, tries to get toothpaste, soap, get into any cupboard accessible from the counter, gets into the medicine cabinet, eats the dog food, you name it he's getting it. He LOVES gum. Most of the time he's climbing he's on a mission to find gum. He loves riding his bike and squirting people with the hose. He is really smart. He knows exactly what he is doing. He can be a challenge, but I sure do love this little man. He is a great sleeper and loves to snuggle. So glad I have him!
No comments:
Post a Comment