Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Madison is 4!










Madison is so beautiful, sweet, happy, sassy, thoughtful, observant, loving, little girl. I just love her so much. She is my little buddy and I am so lucky to be her mama. On her birthday we sold our car, went swimming, had dinner at a pizza place, and then opened presents and had cake at our house. I made a Tinkerbell cake with an Ariel candle(as per her request) and she got her first barbie doll. She is so girly it's crazy. Madison is very smart. She knows all of her letter sounds and is starting to read 3 letter words. She can count to 100 and can sing a ton of songs. She can actually carry a tune now and then as well! She loves to play with friends and is very good at pretend play. She plays soccer and loves riding her bike and watching movies. She is very mothering to her baby brother and loves to help everyone. Happy birthday to my little dolly.

No comments: