A couple of weeks ago I decided that Madison was way too big for her tiny little spiderman bike. She was riding like a pro and having a hard time keeping up with Grayson because the 12" wheels just couldn't spin fast enough. Sooooo I decided to buy Grayson a new bigger bike. What's the point in buying her a new bike that's the same size? Poor Madison and Dylan are going to go their whole childhood on hand-me-down bikes. Either way I think they're pretty sweet bikes and they are very well used!! Oh it is soo nice having her on the bigger bike! She doesnt struggle going up inclines anymore and her and Grayson can ride next to eachother and have a great time. The only problem now is that me running as hard as I can pushing Dylan in the joggin stroller doesn't cut it! I can't keep up with them untill about 2 miles into it then Madison starts slowing down. At least they are good to stop and wait for me if I scream at the top of my lungs for them to stop:) Without further ado...
These two want to ride bikes every single day! They only stop if they are absolutely exhausted... or if I make they go home so Dylan can have a nap.
1 comment:
Seriously I think I could steal your babies they are so cute. I love how happy Madison is on her bike. BTW hand me downs are awesome.
Post a Comment