Saturday, February 18, 2012

I have a 5 year old

This is Grayson and he is 5. I am still in shock.
Here are his stats. 44.5 lbs-75% 45.2 inches- 91%
For his birthday we went to Classic Fun Center with some of his friends. It was sooo fun! Grayson and Madison were redfaced and sweaty. They rode scooters, played in the jungle gym, went on the inflatable slides, ate pizza and cake and ice cream.
Here is the cake Grayson requested. Jimmie Johnson's Nascar! I tried my best. 
Jack, Michael, Calvin, Grayson, Madison, Tayson
His first friend party turned out to be a success! Grayson is really into monster trucks lately, so we got him tickets for him and Dan to go to Monster Jam next weekend. I'm way excited to see how he likes it. I think it will totally blow his mind.

Dylan turned 6 months old on Grayson's birthday! Here are his stats...
19.49lbs- 83% 27.44 inches- 83%
He can sit up by himself for a few seconds, he still isn't much interested in rolling, and he has 2 teeth on the bottom. He is a happy snuggly little guy and is very much loved by his brother and sister... not to mention everyone that meets his eye. He's become more of a Mama's boy lately. When someone else is holding him and I'm not around he's fine, but if I'm there he totally wants me. 

For Grayson's birthday dinner that night Grandma and Papa took us to cheesecake factory. It was super crowded as usual, but them writing Happy Birthday Grayson on his plate made it all worth it!

No comments: