Sunday, January 15, 2012

My Birthday!

 On my actual birthday I went to lunch with my sis and made cake with my kids. Dan brought me home some beautiful roses and a new volleyball. Then I played vball, came home and ate cake and watched the Bachelor! It was a good day.
 On Thursday we went to Tucanos! I love getting a free meal birthday card! That little ploy of theirs totally works. Whenever I get a free meal card I totally call up all my homies and have a get together. They definitely make money off of me!
 
 We had a little bit of family join us...
 A few good friends...
And even some neighbors! (who we sometimes call friends!)

Everyone left with full tummies- and oh I was nursing Dylan when they walked over to sing me happy birthday. When they saw what I was doing they totally stopped in their tracks and had a little bit of an awkward moment... but then continued on with their song.
On a side note Bri gets the meat sweats... anyone else have this problem from eating too much meat?

2 comments:

Wade and Brianna said...

Thank you so much for outing me on the meats sweats... come on doesn't everyone get those when they ingest 15 lb of meat in one sitting?

Matt and Joanna said...

We had fun! I'm glad we're your friends sometimes ;) I fortunately did not get the meat sweats, I was scared though. Really scared!