Here are the kids in their new jammies!
I love these boys!
And this one too:)
Dan managed to get the whole group.... you can only see Morgans knees but that's probably for the best:)
Grayson is so into cars. When in doubt, matchbox is the way to go!
Grandma and Papa got the girls matching outfits. Aren't they cute!?
It was very difficult to get a somewhat normal picture out of these two.
The Suzy and the Moozy
Philpotties! You can tell they get their pictures taken all the time. Very photogenic!
We had a great Christmas! We are very blessed.
We love Natalie K, but failed to get a picture of her pretty face.
We had lots of good food, way too many presents, and 12 crazy excited kids!


3 comments:
Don't worry...I don't feel bad! I'm pretty good at dodging the camera!
Have I told you that your kids are darling? So glad it was a great day! i have got to get that blankie to you!
Madison's hair sticking straight off her head is classic. I love Christmas!
Post a Comment