Sunday, November 6, 2011

Snow is here!

My kids were soooo excited when they looked out the window and saw snow today! All they cared about was getting in their snow clothes as fast as they could so they could go play in it. I'd say they lasted outside for a solid hour. Thats pretty good considering earlier stages of their lives they last about ten minutes.




 I packed Dylan in the Bjorn and carried him around in his little bear suit. It keeps him sooo snuggly and warm!
 The other night I went in to kiss Madison good night and this is how I found her!
Well Madison FINALLY pooped on the toilet! So this is what I've been bribing her with... A Belle dress from Beauty and the Beast. She totally loves it and is doing great using the toilet! I remind her to go, but most of the time she announces "mom I gotta go pee really bad" then after she pees I give her one M&M and if she poops I give her 5 M&Ms. It's going quite nicely and I'm very excited to have her out of diapers!

2 comments:

Wade and Brianna said...

YAY for poop in the potty! Your kiddos are so cute!

Wade and Brianna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.