Saturday, August 6, 2011

This is it

Last post before the baby comes. Enjoy!
 Grayson went to a pirate themed birthday party and was the fiercest pirate there.
Dan and Grayson went to a PGA golf tournement  and when they got home discovered a dragonfly headfirst in the grill of the car. They rescued it and Grayson nursed it back to health. It was pretty cool.

My sweet beautiful little angel.

Isn't she a dream?

I am 38 weeks in a couple of days and am hoping the baby comes on the 10th. I know chances of that actually happening are pretty slim, but I just don't know how much longer I can make it! We have absolutley everything ready and can't wait to snuggle our new baby.

4 comments:

Emily said...

I'm excited for you! (And, yes, those kids are a dream!!)

Amanda said...

SHe's so precious. I'm waiting for an update!!! I was afraid I'd missed the blessed event while I was gone!

Jenn said...

i'm so excited for you! hope all goes well.

Wade and Brianna said...

I stinking LOVE those pictures of madison. Grayson looks like an awesome pirate. Love ya lots you need to get that baby out of you!