Grayson is in the stage where he loves Santa and wants to know everything about him! Madison on the other hand wants absolutely nothing to do with him!
For our Christmas present this year, Papa and Grandma took our whole family to Disneyland! We had an awesome time staying at the Disneyland Hotel staying right next door to eachother. The 11 kids had a blast and I think the adults enjoyed themselves too. It's so fun that our family can go and have so much fun together. For Thanksgiving dinner we ate at a place call Goofy's Kitchen. A bunch of charachters came around and talked to the kids gave them high fives and hugs. Madison liked them from a distance, but as soon as they got up close she ran for cover. The buffet style food was very good. Grayson had macaroni and cheese with cottage cheese and strawberry yogurt on top. He cleaned his plate.
The highlights of the trip for me included having a little shop close by that makes the BEST beignets. A new discovery for me and I love them. I also really enjoyed watching the kids on California Soarin and some other rides. It is so neat to watch the amazement on their little faces. Splash Mountain is my favorite ride. I got to go on it twice in a row one night with no lines. I enjoyed going out one night with my mom and sister to catch the rides while the kids were sleeping and eathing crepes and ice cream. I enjoyed watching Dan and Grayson interact and see them form an even stronger bond. I was very happy to have Madison fly on the plane with my parents, but was even more happy to hold her in my arms when we got reunited. It's also very interesting to see all the grandkids personalities emerge. They are all growing up and turning into funny little people.
I feel so lucky to have such a wonderful family and that we had the opportunity to experience Disneyland together. |
3 comments:
So cute. I miss it already! Send me your pictures so I can use some of them would ya?
It was so fun. I enjoyed being together also. You are a sweet daughter and I love you alot.
Grayson's sleeping picture is my fav. It cracks me up every time. =) Can;t wait to see ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment