Grayson and Oreo
Madison and Oreo
Ever since we moved our computer desk out of the house it takes a lot more effort to update the blog.
I can't believe it's already September.
This year I'm actually looking forward to the winter because I'm going to teach Grayson how to snowboard!
As you can see we bought a bunny. Its a girl, but Grayson thinks its a boy. We love shim so much. It is so fun having a bunny! I never knew. When we move into a house I'll be getting 1 or 2 more.
Speaking of moving into a house... we found a house that we totally want to buy, but we have to sell our house first!
PLEASE people help us sell our condo!
I have some people coming tomorrow to check it out. Hopefully they will just love it and want to close this month.That would be AWESOME!
Oh, we finally got another car! YAY! We bought my dad's old car from this since he got a new one (an Infiniti and beyond!)
I have a friend who recently had to deal with something very difficult. I am very sad for her.
Things like that make me really cherish my sweet kids. I am so lucky to have them.
DAN GOT ACCEPTED to a military golf camp in Virginia. Out of 70 applicants he was in the 20 that got picked. He'll be gone 3 weeks in October participating in that. He finally will be getting paid to play golf! His dream come true.
I have some friends who are moving soon. I am sad. They better not find new better friends.
Tonight at the baseball game Grayson saw a newborn baby and said, "Mommy look at that tiny baby isn't he cute? Mommy I want a baby brother!" Me: "you'll have to tell your dad." G: "I already did. How about we just take that one home."
VOTE FOR MORGAN PHILPOT.
the end.
|
3 comments:
That was random, but I liked it. Good update!
Dear ash you crack me up and I love it. I also watched bachelor pad and can't wait to discuss it. add my other e-mail to your blog wadeandbrianna@gmail.com
Thank you!!
oh yeah and we could never replace you guys as friends so don't even entertain the idea.
You are funny. I hope you sell your place too! PS do you know anyone looking to buy a minivan???
Post a Comment