Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My sensible compulsive buy

This has been a LONG time coming. Today I was vacuuming and just got fed up with how much my Hoover Windtunnel does NOT SUCK! I mean that's its only job. Suck. For real whats the point of a vacuum that doesn't suck. So I said c'mon kids we are goin to RC Willey! 20 minutes later I came home with a new vacuum and called Harry (our maintainance and garbage guy) to come pick up our old vacuums. So get this. I put together the new vacuum and decided to re-vacuum my house. I almost lost my lunch at the result of the re-vacuum... check out that once spotlessly clean canister.And it works great on all my floors. Carpet, kitchen floors, tile in the bathroom and even my kitchen rugs. It moves around really great and is quiet and light-weight. The long handle also collapses for easier storage. You really do get what you pay for.
I swear I vacuum my house at least twice a week. That goes to show how terrible my previous vaccum really was!
We built a fort in the living room and they LOVED it. This is my new favorite picture.
She tried on Grayson's Lightning Mcqueen boots... 

After waking up at 7am, cleaning, playing, trip to the library, and a run to RC Willey, this is Grayson's heaven.
Happy May 11, 2010.

1 comment:

Brianna and Wade said...

I am not even kidding when I say "I really want one now" I can't believe how much crap that picked up. I should come check it out and maybe talk wade into getting it for me for a really early birthday gift =) Great job wit your "compulsive" buy