This is how my mom used to do my hair when I was little, so I gave it a shot. She looked pretty cute, but I don't think I'm going to make it a regular thing. It was too much effort, gel, combing and holding still. No thanks!
This handsome dude is getting so big. He doesn't like his hair spikey like this, he just wants it flat! Also, he likes to pick out his own clothes which means if I pick out something for him to wear he loses his marbles and turns into the green eyed monster. So if you see him and he's mismatched that's why!For about a week now, Madison has been walking all the time. It's so cute to see her stumbling around. She is doing really well. It's so weird how one morning she just woke up and was done crawling! Luckily my house is mostly childproof, so as long as I keep the bathroom doors closed she can roam free. So in essence I am experiencing a whole new world. Two crazy kids running around doing whatever they want.
At her 1 yr check-up she is 90th % for height, 87th% for weight, and 37th% for head.
Oh and I got her a new swimsuit. It's not the cutest one I saw, but it's the most sturdy. the back straps are criss-cross and won't have any problem staying on. Her last fell off all the time!
Another domestically exciting thing happened yesterday! My parents got new appliances, so we got their microwave which Dan installed above our oven... check out all that COUNTER SPACE!!!
His next project is recess lighting in our living room. Then our our condo will be just perfect and by that time we will be ready to move. Go figure!



1 comment:
YAY!!! Your microwave looks so good!!! I will come by later to see it TTYL! I love the little lady's swimming suit and G unit looks just like his dad in that picture. LOL have a good day!
Post a Comment