The 2nd weekend he was home he had to go to Moab for a dress rehersal for this Adventure race he's doing. He was gone Thursday night to Sunday. I was like C'MON! You just got home! In a couple of weeks one of my leagues will end so I will only be playing Monday night... but we still have a hectic schedule because Dan has his Adventure race at the end of this month and I have my marathon in just under 8 weeks. So I have been getting up at 4:45am to workout and get home by 7am when Dan has to be to work. Then he works till 4ish (usually later) and then he hits the gym. When we finally get some alone time both of us are so tired we hit the pillow and are out.
We have been wanting to find a good time to go try the climbing wall at REI, but its super busy at nights. Maybe soon we'll just brave the crowd because we are all looking forward to it (except maybe Madison who will be confined to the stroller).
I am LOVING the sunshine. Yesterday I put on my new swimsuit and layed in the sun while Madison napped and Grayson played in his sandbox. It was heaven. I love being able to go outside since with our growing family our house just get smaller and smaller. Its not so much the rooms... its the storage. We have no place to put all of our stuff! Hopefully by the end of this year we can get into another place.
First things first. Our house is unofficially for sale. I put it up on KSL and am going to do some more work here pretty quick. I need to get some signs and put an automatic answer on my phone that says "If you are a Realtor and do not have a buyer PLEASE HANG UP NOW. I am not interested in your services I would actually like to make a profit on our house. And NO I will not be 'requiring the services of a powerful Realtor like yourself' anytime soon. And YES I'm aware of the current market conditions don't talk to me like I'm an idiot!!!"

Grayson and Dan...do they look alike? Not so much anymore! Dan would kill me if he knew I posted this picture :)
Madison is almost walking! She can take 4-5 steps, but is really tentative.
I'm still trying to phase out Grayson's afternoon nap but this is what happens when I do.



2 comments:
LOL! I love Grayson's nap face. I think Dan looks handsome in the picture you posted and you know wade and I are available for babysitting if you and Dan need alone time. Just let me know =) So glad you posted again. I get sick of checking and not seeing anything new.
I HATED those realtor calls when I put our house on KSL. They are the most annoying. Good luck in selling though!!!
Post a Comment