We got an underwater camera and here are the results. It proves how much Grayson loves to swim!
He DOES close his mouth some of the time...
But most of the time he jumps in with a huge smile on his face!
He had a great time riding/playing on the tube. He really loved exploring, swimming, and catching lizards.
Grayson got to spend a lot of quality time with Dada. They are buddies.
Thanks Grandma and Papa for taking us on such a fun trip!
Madison 'swam' in Lake Powell at 2 months of age... she already loves it, but who wouldn't?
My cute kids :)
Grandma and chubby wubby.
6 comments:
What a fun trip. That camera is cool, those are some great water pictures. Looks like it was great weather.
It was a great time thanks for going with us. The pictures are great. Love Grandma
LOL!!! I love these pictures! I am so glad you had a fun time. What kind of underwater camera did you buy? Anyways ttyl!
I can't believe Grayson will open his eyes underwater like that. That camera is cool. I am glad you guys had a great vacation.
That looks like so much fun! I miss Lake Powell! Your kids are ADORABLE!
FUN!!!!!! And those pictures of Grayson in the pool are so cute!
Post a Comment