
Dadda jumping over Grayson's head in the deep end.
Grayson jumping over Dadda's head into the deep end.
My two handsome boys. Maybe someday I will look as good in a swimsuit as they do...
Madison hangs out in the stroller while we go swimming.
We finally got Grayson to hold Madison long enough to get a decent picture. He was distracted by the movie, so he actually held her for two whole minutes! Feel the love :)
3 comments:
Those pictures are so cute. I can't wait to come see your new baby. Only 3 more weeks. Hooray!
Oh the pool..... I love the pool. Do they have the passes out yet? I am so glad you guys love arrested development. I LOVE it too. I knew you would like it. Who is your favorite character? Wade's is GOB and mine is George Micheal. Anyways we should get together this week. Talk to you soon
Looks like fun! Your pool looks awesome - our pool is kept warm like bath water for the old people, so I hate it.:( Love the heart bathing suit - only babies can get away with being that cutesy
Post a Comment