Monday, April 13, 2009

New Arrival!

Before...
After!
She has chubby cheeks, dark hair and is sooo sweet!
Baby Madison 7 lbs 13 oz 21 inches long. She was born April 11th at 1:34pm.

6 comments:

Natalie said...

You forgot to post the name! She is so sweet and I'm glad she's here finally! I don't think she looks like Grayson anymore though! Yay for you for doing in au natural! You the woman!

Marcy and Isaac said...

What did you name your little girl? I can't wait to come see her when I come back to Utah in June.

anniejoneslarsen said...

She is BEAUTIFUL! All of that hair is great! What the ____? You made it natural? You are one tough chicha! Let me know if you need anything!

Jenn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I can't believe how much hair she has! What did you name her? HOpe you can get a little shut eye.

Amanda said...

I think I started typing a congratulatory note, but was distracted. I'm so excited you had her before Dan had to leave, but sad that he had to leave. Can we bring you dinner this week?

tgood said...

Let us know if we can help you with anything!!! Congrats!! She looks sweet, love the dark hair!!