Thursday, February 5, 2009

Nesting

So I finally feel like my 'nesting instinct' is fulfilled! Yay, I can go into labor happy now :) We just bought Grayson a new bed and I'm in the process of selling an old bed for some pretty decent money. Grayson's closet is totally organized... we put shelves and drawers in it, took all of his baby clothes to my sisters house and consolidated a bunch of our stuff that was in the closet and boxed it up and put it in the shed outside. Now I feel like we actually have enough room in our house for 2 kids.
The only 2 things I am focusing on now are getting Grayson happy and adjusted to his new bed and getting him potty trained and wearing underpants in the next 10 weeks. Hopefully with a lot of patience I can pull it off!
In other news Dan just found out he has to go overseas for 2 weeks with the Guard... he's really excited, but it does fall on an unfortunate date! He leaves April 13th which is 5 days before my due date! We're crossing our fingers that this little girl will come 10 days early like Grayson did. We'll be trying all sorts of 'natural induction' methods to make sure that it happens!

2 comments:

Brianna and Wade said...

Cute! My sister had a captains bed and I was always jealous. I love the bed it is really cute and he seems happy to have it. Good luck potty training. Thanks for having us over last night it was fun.

Jenn said...

wow that sounds like a lot to accomplish in the next few weeks...good luck!