Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Frosty

Today Grayson built his very first snowman! About 5 seconds after we took these photos he knocked it's head off and picked out the raisins and carrot and fed them to Koko. Snowmen around here have a very short lifespan!
He had to make sure he was fake before the beheading.
Here is our awesome Christmas tree! We weren't going to get one this year but Santa (my parents) came one night and brought us this cute little tree. I LOVE real trees. It brightened up our house with its lovely smell and colorful lights. It isn't very big so we set it up on an end table in the corner so we can see it better. Little did we know it also keeps the tree the perfect distance from the ground so the holy terror doesn't have full access to ALL of the lights and ornaments! This is going to be our tree strategy until our youngest kid is at least 3 years old.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

I love that he whacked off the head. Is that too funny for me, or what? How am I supposed to get a hold of you now?

Dan n Ash said...

Oh it was funny... not only did he knock the head off, but he put it in his wagon and walked around outside (until he found a nice spot) and threw it on the ground proceeding to kick it like a ball until there was nothing left! Just email man, just email! I actually feel quite liberated without a cell phone. Not the best for a 'social life' but I can deal with it for now :)

Michon said...

Omgosh!! How cute is that little snowman! This is a darling picture! YOu need to send it to me so I can scrap it for you! ;)